////

Sugar Saturday: My Top 5 Blog Picks for the Week

It's Saturday and it's time to give my fav mommy bloggers some sugar! These are my favs for the week. Thanks for the great read, ladies.

It Hurts Me Too
By: Juggling Act...Called Life
Twitter: @TheJugglingAct

This is a great blog about discipline. I love this mommy's take on toys in time outs, retaliation, and accountability. I often worry about being a pushover parent. I hope to remember some of these great ideas when it comes time to get serious about discipline.

F.U.B.R!
By: Going Left...The Alternative to Being All Right
Twitter: @Going_left

I laughed a big belly laugh when I read this. It's a bit wrong and soooo right at the same time. How many times have you asked hubby to do something and this happens? A lesson learned in listening to your wife.

Fingers Crossed...
By: Chicktuition.com
Twitter: @chicktuition

A blog about good luck and wishes. It's probably this blogger's optimism that makes her wishes come true. A great glimpse in to the life of a dreamer. And, I so tried her experiment with my fingers crossed!

The Shiny Vagina and Other Magical Stuff
By: WOOGSWORLD Making the Most Out of The Mundane
Twitter: @Woogsworld

A very uplifting post that reminded me of the day my son was born. Happy mommies and brand new babies – what a combo!

Pointing the Bloody Finger
By: Where's My Glow
Twitter: @Glowless

I was on the edge of my seat when I read this blog. A bloody mess, a trip to the doctor, and a brave little boy. A brave mommy, too!

I also enjoyed reading...

Vivien the Alien
By: Vivienne...Interrupted
Twitter: @VivInterrupted

10 Uses For Shoe Boxes You Probably Never Though Of
By: Penelope Oasis
Twitter: @_PenelopeNYC

I'm Famous Now
By: Keeping Up with the Pickles
Twitter: @MrsPickle_


3 Reactions to this post

Add Comment
  1. Anonymous said... July 16, 2011 at 10:38 PM

    Why thanks gorgeous, i laughed to, so hard i cried a little lol xx

  2. Glow said... July 17, 2011 at 8:24 AM

    Thanks so much Miss Mumma Gumma! The bloody finger is healing nicely, or so we think, because we're not allowed to take the bandage off!!!

  3. Mumma said... July 17, 2011 at 11:03 AM

    Thanks for the update. It's his badge of honor. It will have to fall off. :)

Post a Comment