The Big Boy Crib: Night #2

Last night, in a word.... EPIC FAIL! Ok, that's two words.

It was night #2 of the cradle to crib transition. Was night number one too good to be true?

So far I've been lucky when it comes to T's sleeping. He was sleeping through the night at two months old. He takes two naps per day. He's an early riser but I can handle that by taking a nap when he goes down. But I am not used to waking up six+ times in the night. Last night was week one all over again. Argh!

The little guy had trouble falling asleep. Then he woke up an hour later, needed to be nursed back to sleep. Same an hour after that, and another hour after that. I gave up and moved him back to the cradle in my room. Probably the worst thing I can do, right?

Good thing this kid is cute! :P

Can we say Caffeine?

0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment