Get-to-Know-Me Blog


I've decided to be a copycat blogger today. I'm going to copy Vivienne...Interrupted or @VivInterrupted and write a get-to-know-me list.

You can also find out more about me on my About page. (Or my Aboot page if you're a fellow Canadian. I really do say it that way.)



  1. I'm addicted to Sharpie. If I don't have a Sharpie within arms reach, I start to panic. I write love notes with Sharpie. I scrapbook with Sharpie. If I don't have a hairbrush to use as a microphone, I sing into a Sharpie.

  2. I stub my toes at least three times a day – hard. I'm very clumsy.

  3. If you put any celebrity on the phone, I'd be able to tell you who they were after they spoke two sentences.

  4. My idea of the perfect vacation is staying in a cabin up north...in the fall.

  5. I have Addison's Disease

  6. I dance in my living room on a daily basis. It's great for getting your 'angries' out.

  7. I see auras. I don't tell many people about this because people think I'm a freak. I don't even know if M knows. I should really write a blog about this.

  8. I have a horrible short-term memory

  9. I have incredibly elaborate nightmares.

  10. My favorite song is Into the Mystic by Van Morrison






0 Reactions to this post

Add Comment

    Post a Comment